Thursday, May 26, 2005

off to the movies

I saw George Lucas' new film "Revenge of the Sith," and I must say I like it. After having seen this movie, I now have it in mind to rent the other installments and watch all of it from Episodes I to VI. Hey, it's almost summertime, and so I am entitled to lounge and veg. Believe it or not I've only seen "Star Wars: Episode IV" and "The Empire Strikes Back" in their entirety. I saw bits of "Return of the Jedi" and none of Episode I. And oh yes, I did see Episode II in its entirety as well, but was so unimpressed by it, largely by the acting. I thought Yoda in that Episode was a more convincing actor than the two leading human actors. Sorry.

But this one, I enjoyed. One review I read mentioned that some moviegoers thought Anakin's conversion to the darkside was a bit abrupt. But I didn't think so. Basically and ironically he partly did it for love (and I won't say anymore lest I ruin the movie for others). Anyway, check it out.

Powered by Blogger